September games - Man United


It was a great month, with us winning all 6 games. We started off with the Super Cup against Schalke and went 1-0 down to a penalty right in the first minute.Thankfully, we grew into the game and manage to secure the win deep into extra time. Next, we beat Derby at Old Trafford and Nick Powell scored the goal of the month with a powerful run and finish. I was pleased to see him growing into the complete forward role upfront and I am backing him to eventually replace Wayne Rooney. He's developing nicely and if you guys want a screenshot, you can request it and I will put it up here! 

Danny Welbeck grabbed the superb hat-trick against PSV at home and helped us to a 3-0 win in our second champions league fixture. We followed up with an important away win in the league against Everton and that helped us leapfrog the Toffees to lead the table. Capital One Cup was next and we were handed a tough away tie against TottenhamWill Hughes volleyed in from the corner powerfully to give us a narrow 2-1 victory. We ended the month on a high with a comfortable 5-0 home win against Burnley, with Welbeck keeping up his great scoring form as he helped himself to two more goals.

England


I had two games with England in the same month and managed to secure 6 points, including a record win!

San Marino Away


I know it's only San Marino but well, it was a satisfying win!

Regens doing me proud!


It was great to see my regens getting into the TOTW!

Cleverley wants to stay!


And to end off, I was glad to see Tom Cleverley finally backing down in his transfer request! He's one of my favourite players at United and I was upset to see him wanting to pursue a challenge elsewhere. Thankfully, he decided to stay!