I have decided to take a break from my United/England save and embark on my second save on FM14! You can follow me on Twitter @beckham_fm for updates 
Settings

Current Version: 14.2.2

Database Size: Large

Selected Nations: England (Sky Bet Championship and Above), Germany (First Division Only), Italy (Serie A Only), Spain (LIGA BBVA Only)


Background


I have always wanted to manage a club in the Championship on FM14. The other day, I was browsing through the championship results and one of the matches caught my eye.

Reading 7-1 Bolton

Having been so successful in the Premier League under Sam AllardyceBolton Wanderers has wandered away from big time and went through a free fall and they currently sits 18th in the championship table. I used to marvel at how well managed the club was during its glory days when it achieved European qualification twice in three seasons. Those were the days...


Aims


I will now embark on a one club save with Bolton and try to take the club as high as possible. I am glad to see that the board wants to focus on youth development and as usual, that will be my philosophy when managing the club.

The Manager


I will be mimicking Simon Charlton as the new manager of the Bolton Wanderers. Simon made 120 appearances from 2000-2004 and was the club's first choice left-back. Between April 2009 and June 2010, he managed Eastern Countries League club Mildenhall Town. (Wikipedia)


Here we go!