Tuesday 12 November 2013

Virgin Post!

Hi readers,

Welcome to my first ever football/football manager blog! This blog was created as a platform for me to share my views on football as well as to record my playing experience on football manager. As I am a huge Beckham fan (he was the one who drew me to watch football), I decided on the blog title 'Beckham Plays FM' and I will be embarking on my first ever FM14 save with Becks as the manager!

I will be managing Man United and hopefully I can do better than Moyes in real life!
Do follow me on twitter: beckham_fm
Like my facebook page: David Beckham FM
Subscribe to my youtube channel: David Beckham
 
And help share my blog around! I will be back with updates on my game/views on football real soon!
 
With lots of love,
Beckham Plays FM 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment